[08:34, 25/7/2026] निखिल जी : Hi Shantanu

How are you doing? Did things change for you ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

[09:08, 25/7/2026] SHANTANU अग्रवाल : My condition has become worse 


Last year I was in touch with you 

1 

I was A Data ANALYST for the mobile wallet of airtel 

2 

I was on the payroll of A different company 

3 

Salary was less but I was working hard with a hope that my job could improve 

4 

During December I got job in a different company 

5 

This company made special track for railway 

6 

I got a salary increment of more than 2.5 times 

7 

After working there for 2 months I got a termination Letter 

8 

They were not satisfied with my work 

9 

That time I had a Job offer from another company in Assam

10 

I refused to join the job in  Assam 

11 

I didn't join the new job because it's necessary for me to stay at home

12 

Please don't tell this matter to फुफा जी

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[09:09, 25/7/2026] निखिल जी :   Oh ok

What are you thinking now?

[09:17, 25/7/2026] SHANTANU अग्रवाल : I am searching for a Job that is hybrid  or REMOTE 


I am also trying for opportunities that are near my town 


In my previous job the salary was less but Job was safe because every month 1 analyst used to resign from that job because of low salary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my resume